Hotel Telegraaf is a luxury hotel located in Tallinn’s medieval Old Town, which dates back to the 13th century. Unparalleled service in an historic ambience makes the hotel the ideal choice for discerning business and leisure travelers. Hotel Telegraaf has won a 2011 Travelers' Choice Award for Top 10 Luxury Hotels in Europe.
1. For Lovers Only..
Kindle the fires of romance in five-star style…
Price: from 540 EUR (per Double room)
· two nights in a Junior Suite;
· a bottle of sparkling wine, flowers and a fruit plate for two on arrival;
· dinner in Restaurant Tchaikovsky from the à la carte menu, including a selected wine;
· the pool area, saunas, and breakfast buffet are at your disposal.
2. Medieval Life but a Five-star Bed..
Tallinn’s Old Town is far more interesting when our guide and actors draw your attention to things which would otherwise go unnoticed. Travel back in time to see how life was lived centuries ago in medieval Tallinn. Learn about medieval medicine, hygiene, security, religion, and even shopping.
from 565 EUR (per Single room)
from 640 EUR (per Double room)
· two nights in an Executive room;
· use of the pool and saunas;
· a three-course gourmet dinner in our restaurant Tchaikovsky on your second night.
Availability: on request!
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com